Course Duration & Price: 1 day, $795 per participant. (Discounted group pricing available.)
The AWS Cloud Practitioner course is intended for individuals who want to learn skills and abilities to demonstrate basic knowledge of the AWS platform, including available services and their common use cases, AWS Cloud architectural principles (at the conceptual level), account security, and compliance. This course also provides all materials and information individuals need to study and prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C01). Voucher not included. Course Objectives By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the value of the AWS Cloud.
- Understand and explain the AWS shared responsibility model.
- Understand AWS Cloud security best practices.
- Describe and position the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage.
- Identify AWS services for common use cases.
Course Materials Provided: Electronic courseware
Click here to view the outline
Click here to download the outline
Click here to register for this class
Contact us if you want to arrange a group class for your employees on this subject.