This virtual, instructor-led course helps prepare participants to take the newest version of the PMP® (Project Management Professional) or the CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Manager) certification exams, based on the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition (effective date: January, 2016). The course meets Monday, June 4 to Friday, June 8 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern. The price of our PMP® Boot Camp course is $1,995 (U.S.)
Note: the cost of the exam is not included in this course, and candidates must document their experience with PMI prior to taking the PMP® exam. See www.pmi.org for additional details.
We also offer a six-month subscription to our new PMP®/CAPM® videos lectures that cover all topics in class, along with additional practice questions. You can use these videos and practice questions to reinforce your classroom learning, particularly if you find a few subjects challenging. The normal price of these videos is $395, but you have the option to add these videos to your class for only $250. If you are interested in this product, you can add it to your shopping cart in the checkout screen.
We have almost 20 years of experience preparing people for the PMP® Exam. Pinnacle ProDev, LLC is a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP 3446.) The course satisfies PMI’s 35 contact hour educational requirement for PMP® candidates and the 23 contact hour educational requirement for CAPM® candidates.
- A copy of the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition
- A full student manual with questions for each PMBOK® Guide knowledge area, each question with full explanations
- Electronic access to over 1,000 questions, each with full explanations
- An online ITTO flashcard generator, with thousands of variations
- An online glossary flashcard generator, with over 500 PMBOK® Guide definitions
- Over 40 electronic templates of project documents such as a Project Scope Statement and a Risk Register, created specifically according to PMBOK® Guide recommendations
The PMP® and CAPM® certifications are authored and maintained by PMI®, the Project Management Institute, a non-profit organization that collects and disseminates project management best practices. Over 750,000 people in 170 countries hold the PMP® credential. The PMP® exam is generally viewed as notoriously difficult.